Nov 10, 2009

Ginger Music

Wow it has been a while since I "blogged" I blame San Francisco and the amount of activities I am "forced to take place in" I also blame Illness.

But don't worry, I return with the start of Ginger Music... music I love that I think you should hear, because I'm not very humble, and I will say straight up I have great taste in music...

My most recent discovery also happens to be A GINGER.. so its a double win for Ginger Music!

FLORENCE + THE MACHINE
This Ginger located in England... has style, soul, and an incredible voice!
Must listen to:
Drumming Song:
Louder than sirens Louder than bells Sweeter than heaven And hotter than hell
Blinding:
No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world

... actually I could list the entire album, its fantastic!!! I would say the most mainstream song is "Dog Days are Over" it rocks too!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment